Sunday, June 30, 2013

::Springtime::The Cano Family::

I love "repeat offenders". ;) I've gotten to know the Cano family over the last two years, photographing them throughout the seasons at different locations.  As mom puts it, she just doesn't remember to bring her camera to capture those moments.  Hence, they hired me.  Haha!  I'll take it.  I love working with families and seeing them grow because they get to know me and how I operate, the kids are comfortable and aren't shy in front of the camera and we all get along like spending time with friends!



These two were all smiles.  It was a bit chilly this morning but they were awesome sports, for sure!




This is probably the most smiley Chenin has EVER been for me!  Fabulous!




  





Enjoy your summer in your lovely new home! :) xoxokoren

No comments:

Post a Comment