Sunday, April 27, 2014

::the Espinosa clan::

I have been friends with this wonderful family for about 8 or 9 years now, when we were just starting our families.  There is always so much love oozing from every area of this home.  Now relocated back to the 'Couve (yay), I loved coming over to their new house to photograph them while relatives were visiting from out of town.  Enjoy!


Sweet little Ava, friends with my daughter Reagan, is a budding ballerina and violinist! :) Dainty and sweet, just like her beautiful mama!





I just loved hearing Ava play for me as I photographed her!







And little Nolan, my how you've grown.  He will always be mom and dad's little baby!






Read me a story...



The whole family, dogs and all!

Poor Hannah, this was too much ruckus for her!





Yarra with her loves.  Luca wasn't up to having a photo opp with me, but that's ok.  I have "off" days too! :)


One of the most beautiful and tenderhearted people I've ever met, my friend Yarra!




Bring in the cat, we will get some smiles!

Love you, my friends!!!!! xoxoKoren

No comments:

Post a Comment