Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wedding Day~Haley&Michael

Another gorgeous September wedding that I was privileged to be a part of...  Haley and Mike had "Lord of the Rings" feel to their big day, getting married at the Bridal Veil Lakes venue.  The colors, the dress, the weather, all perfect for a stunning wedding backdrop!  Haley was such a vision, I could have photographed just her all day long...but there were other things to do. :)








Such awesome reception dance music, I totally wanted to join in...but didn't. ;)




















I love capturing life's little moments that others might not see as they're watching the ceremony!

Man, I wish I was so pretty when I cry...

1 comment:

  1. You far surpassed our dreams, Koren. These photos captured Haley and Mike's special day perfectly. You truly have a gift and we are so blessed to have found you!

    Trish Seifert

    ReplyDelete