Sunday, September 29, 2013

::18 months old::Iowa::

Another sweet session with one of my favorite little girls to photograph, Iowa.  I've been photographing her since she was about 1 week old, and from that first day, she was so photogenic, probably one of my best newborn sessions.  I feel like part of the family when I can see these little ones grow, visiting every 6 months to nab those milestones.  We had a delightful shoot with her lovely mama at the Reed College campus in Portland, full of trails, bridges and open spaces.  



Her eyes are so beautiful!




Using a little prop that mommy brought, this belonged to her daddy when he was a boy!















These with Allyson and Iowa are some of my favorite mommy/daughter images!



Until next time, sweet pea! xoxoKoren

No comments:

Post a Comment