Sunday, February 22, 2015

Class of 2015::Christian::

Wow, make me feel OLD, why don't ya!  I met Christian when I was a young married girl of 23 and he was about 5 or 6 years old.  He was so outgoing and fearless, and spoke his mind even back then.  We were neighbors for several years where I got to know him and his family.  Skip ahead 13 years where Christian is now 18 years old and getting ready to graduate from high school.  I'm so glad his mom, Carrie, thought of me to do his photos and it was so fun to catch up with the two of them during his shoot!











Christian was a great sport for everything I asked him to do!





I love the moodiness of this black and white.  A few years ago, Christian's dad was tragically killed while jogging on the side of the road.  John would be so proud of you right now and I love how the sun is shining upon you, as if dad is always with you!







Gifts from dad!







Many blessings to you as you begin this new chapter in your life! xoxoKoren

No comments:

Post a Comment