Wednesday, February 9, 2011

newborn photo shoot~lady leah joy

This weekend I journeyed to Clatskanie, OR to shoot another newborn. Leah Joy was born to our family friends, Matt and Anna. Nick knew Anna and her family when he was growing up and we went to college with both of them as well. Leah is the fourth child, 2 boys and 2 girls, nice and even. :) I asked Anna if I could bless them with some newborn pictures, all the while giving me more practice that I desire and need.

After getting a snack and diaper change, little Leah performed beautifully. She was all curled up and ready to have her picture taken. I know most of these photos are of her sleeping because that's what she did most of the time, but they were all so precious, I had to share.




This orange flower bow is actually Reagan's, but I LOVE the color and we just placed it on her sleeping little head and it made such a beautiful accessory.




This one is my favorite!
Thank you for letting me meet your new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment