Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Class of 2013::Emily

Talk about legs for miles!  At 6 foot 2, Emily towered above me, and in her heels, even higher (don't get a nose bleed while you're up there). ;)  I met Emily about 4 years ago when I coached her in 8th grade volleyball (GASP!!! I'm old).  She has always been so sweet and I was so happy when she contacted me about doing her senior photos!  We had such a great time, and being a girl after my own heart, we worked our fierce inner models together!  


So, she said that she wanted most of her  photos with her glasses on since that's how people normally see her.  However, once I had her pull them off, I couldn't have those gorgeous green eyes hiding behind those frames!!!! 
 Mmmmm, red, not many people can pull off that color, she does it beautifully!




 This shot reminds me of a 1980's Cindy Crawford model look!  Lots of hair, lots of eyes...








Thanks for being so beautiful, ALL AROUND!!!  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment