Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sunshine with the ::Gore:: Family

Who would have thought that the weather in early October in the Northwest would have been THIS AMAZING???  Not me, that's for sure.  I met Jamie quite a few years ago through our mutual friend Erin, and she contacted me during the summer about setting up a session in the Fall!  She suggested a gorgeous location near their home!  I love shooting in new places, and I know I will be back to this area again, loved it!  Their two little girls were so cute, the sun was shining, and WHAT?? It was HOT!  Thank you all for such a fun shoot, loved meeting you all! 







Hey eyes were SO round, adorable!!!!  I'm so happy I was able to get these clear shots of her fabulous face! 


Big sister was so sweet and loved being in front of the camera! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment