Monday, December 12, 2011

Extended Family Shoot~The Grady's

This was such a special and fun shoot for me! One of my bestest (is that word?) friends EVER, Erin, asked me to come to Cannon Beach one weekend while she, her siblings and parents and all the grandkids were together to do a big family shoot!  Cannon Beach is a favorite place for both Erin and I, her because she grew up coming to the coast every year with her family, and for me, because that's where she and I met, roomed and worked together the summer before I got married! It will always hold a treasured spot in our hearts.

Despite the overcast skies, the rain held back until about 15 minutes after our shoot! Way to squeak by again.  And even though there were so many to work with in a shot, there were several great ones of everyone, even the kids, looking awesome.  What a gorgeous and photogenic family.



Grandma and Grandpa with their grandbabies! Adorable.

Kyah, Dustin and baby Haven had flown in from Nashville!


Erin and her sweet family, hubs Andy, the Wez and Taters. :)



Youngest sister Ingrid with Dane and baby Redd.  He was SO happy and clapping the whole time he was in front of the camera! What a joyful little guy!



Jacob and Catherine with baby boy on the way in the spring!


The two who started it all, Amy and Jack!















Thank you all so much for letting me spend a little time with your wonderful family! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment