Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Backdrop of the Pearl~Family Shoot with the "G's"

I love shooting in new locales and this was no exception.  I'm especially drawn to cool doors, walls and textures!  I met this sweet little family in downtown Portland after a long morning of shooting two other families!  But I never tire of it, new people, new place, fresh shoot!  Their little guy was SO good, not a peep!  We had a great time walking the streets (with Grandma in tow to help out), stopping at some of their favorite places to snap shots with all different backgrounds!


One of my FAVORITE shots I've done, little man looked RIGHT at me! :)














We stepped inside to warm up a bit!







This boardwalk sidewalk was so cool!




1 comment:

  1. So great! I love the backgrounds and yet another lovely family!

    ReplyDelete