Saturday, December 17, 2011

Family Photo Shoot~The "B" Family

The weather was SO great for this shoot with Jauna and her "boys".  I know Jauna through our MOMS group, and she's also fabulous at giving a beautiful spray tan (www.myviptreatments.com).  I felt like I was working with models, the whole family was so gorgeous!  And to top it off with sweet and kind is just the icing on the cake.  Their little man was happy and busy, showing me his train cars and chattering away.  What a fun session this was!


I love the Calvin Klein-esque feel to these great back light shots I got of them.  VERY little direction was needed for these three, they were so at ease and natural in front of the camera.  Many times, the "natural" look has to be prompted, which is completely normal. :)







Loving the clouds in the sky!








Seriously...could they be more stunning! And did I mention so sweet? Even better!





No comments:

Post a Comment