Friday, December 16, 2011

Newborn Shoot~Baby Jordyn

Yay, baby Jordyn is here.  I loved shooting her mommy's maternity photos a couple months ago and it was just as much of a joy to do her own photo session.  I always thought that newborns would be a breeze to photograph.  I mean, what's the big deal?  They sleep, you shoot! Ehhhhhh, WRONG!!!  It's probably one of the most challenging shoots for me to do.  I've seen so many talented newborn photographers and their work is just stunning.  I know it may not be what I'm really gifted at but I'd like to excel a tad more too. :)  Jordyn was actually quite the well behaved baby for me.  She had lots of snuggles from grandparents and some of the most adorable hats made by her grandma that I got to use in her photos.











Her mom, Indyra, and I met playing volleyball for some Portland leagues.  Guess who's next???












So much sweetness.  Congratulations, Indyra and Chris.  You made one beautiful baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment