Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Photo Shoot~The "C" Family

I was so looking forward to doing this shoot.  Ericka wanted to try it at the new library in the downtown Vancouver area.  I had never been there but have heard the rave reviews.  When I got there, I was so happy to see all the huge windows that let in a warm, natural light.  Good thing since it was raining outside anyway.  I hadn't had a chance to meet her son and hubby yet, so that was fun to do as well, and seeing them interact with each other was so sweet.  And to top it off, Ericka brought her mom along to look after my youngest during the shoot.  Good job, Jordan!  She slept during the WHOLE thing. Yesssss! Mission accomplished. 





I LOOOOOOOVE this one! So sweet, intimate and cuddly! Warms my heart!


There's an awesome open terrace at the top of the building.  We caught a little break in the sprinkles and headed up there!
















This was Ericka's idea that she wanted to try! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment