Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Celebrating Blessings~The "H" Family

It was such a pleasure shooting with my friend Dawn and her family.  With the recent loss of her dad this year, their family has gone through so many changes, and I just love the faith and testimony her life has given others.  Her mother has come to live with them (my family adopted her 9 1/2 year old Cocker Spaniel, Coco) and they had to move to another house to accommodate that as well!  Dealing with the loss of a loved one is so hard and with the holidays upon us, I know that has been on my friend's heart and mind, and if my photos could bring some smiles to her face when she looks at them, I consider that a job well done.  Love you, Dawn!












Dawn and her beautiful mom!




Lots of giggles!

I love their gorgeous brown eyes!












One of my favorites! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment