Friday, March 9, 2012

Family Session::And Ava is 1!

I received a wonderful email one day from a sweet sounding woman asking if I was fine working with dogs, her one year old, and that she found me on Facebook!  It always humbles me when there are so many fabulous photographers in my area that a client chooses me, I'm ever thankful!  Janelle and I corresponded over a couple weeks, set a date and made plans to shoot at one of my favorite parks.  Glory be, the day we chose was AMAZING.  It was warm, sunny, dry!!! Yay!  

We started with a few shots of them together with the "whole" fam, dogs Glacier and Shadow were so excited to be out in the fresh air, I don't think they really cared about my agenda! :)  But that's fine, dogs can be like toddlers sometimes!


While dad was putting the boys back in the car, I shot a few images of Miss Ava alone in the setting sun.  The colors were so yummy (along with my "new to me" 85mm lens).  She was such a happy baby, great expressions, and as long as she had her teddy in hand she was good to go!
I think this one is actually her "crying" face, but it's so cute you can't tell. :)































No comments:

Post a Comment