Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Family Session::The Blick Boys

It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of shooting a family!  On a rare sunny and surprisingly warm day at the end of February, I met Jamie and her 3 boys (and hubby too) at the Fort near the land bridge walkway!    Twins Caleb and Josh, along with little brother Seth, were so fun to follow around, laugh with and get to know throughout our time together.  


Already you can see that little brother has quite the personality...I can totally relate!


Shame on me, I kept confusing their names.  Bless their hearts, they were very patient with me! :)














 Then it was time to bring mom and dad in for a few shots of the whole family together!




Thank you for such a wonderful afternoon, enjoying the sun and doing what I love!  You guys rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment