Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mama's Boy::Sophia & Ivan

Sophia contacted me wanting to schedule a shoot with her almost 5 month old son Ivan before she headed back to work.  She had found me through a mutual friend who's maternity and newborn photos I had done.  While the shoot with Ivan wouldn't be a traditional newborn session, she still wanted some special moments of when he's a small and squishy baby!  We had a beautiful day to work with as I drove up to her lovely home.  Welcomed with a hug and a quick tour, we took a few shots of just "mom" (who looks AMAZING by the way, for just having had a baby) before waking Ivan to get his model on!





Ivan had just woken up from his nap so I'm sure he was a bit bewildered and uncertain of all the activity, not to mention the sunshine (it's been a bit drab here, weatherwise). :)











I really wanted to showcase his adorable chubbiness, so we moved indoors and stripped down to display his rolls! :)












I'm already looking forward to our scheduled family shoot with dad and big brother at the end of May! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment