Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall is in the Air::The McIlroy Family

Note to self: try to be clearer when giving directions to clients.  Despite getting started about 15 minutes late, this was such a fun shoot.  I was greeted by two eager young ladies with BIG hugs (I've never met them before). :)  Always a good sign that they won't be intimidated by the camera.  It was such a gorgeous evening, little girls with curls always get me, just too much fun!  And as I was leaving, I again received snuggly hugs and kisses (they were more sad to see me go than my own kids, what gives?). 

Is she not just too adorable?








Add caption


She REALLY needed to hold that apple. :) 
















I ALWAYS try to set a little time aside for shots of mom and dad.




It's always fun to see a behind the scenes candid.  We are DONE. :) Hahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment