Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spicing it Up!

Wanna add a little vavoom to your marriage? I've added a new dimension to my photography business designed to bless the wonderful wives and mothers in my life. Surprise your spouse for an anniversary, birthday, special occasion or for no reason in particular with his own "black book". This can be done in the privacy of your own home (or mine if yours doesn't lend itself), we'll have fun and laughter, and you will see the beauty of who God has made you to be!!! For more information and to see some samples please feel free to contact me via Facebook or email!!! And if you've had a session with me, share your feedback and experience so others can don some bravery and courage! I've even done some myself so I KNOW what it's like!

koren.faust@gmail.com

1 comment: