Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catching up~Puppies

Wow, it's been a while since I've been able to blog and catch up with all of the work I've been doing. But that's a good problem to have. I have been immersed in multiple photo shoots per week and editing pictures that I haven't had a free moment. So get ready for a series of blog posts.

A few weeks ago I got the pleasure of photographing some adorable English Bulldog puppies. This was my first referral shoot as well (thanks, Ronda). Kandie had always wanted to breed her bulldog so she decided to go ahead with the dream. Bless her heart, it has been A LOT of work. Worse than a newborn baby? Perhaps, and she has 4 kids herself. But it has been a labor of love and she wanted some good photos of the puppies to commemorate this time before they moved on to different homes.


~Paisley~
~Solomon~
~Pearl~
~Tootsie Roll~ (my favorite)



They were snuggly and silly and moved all over the place, just like children, which I'm totally used to. :) Good luck, Kandie. They are such sweet things! If I didn't already know how much work puppies are, I probably would have left with one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment