Monday, July 30, 2012

A Night at the Cathedral::The Sholes Family

I've known Stacey about 6 years now, we play on the same (awesome) volleyball team in a Portland league. When she asked me to do photos of her family, I knew it'd be fun, because I'm always laughing when I'm around her.  She said they hadn't had family photos done since she and her sister were little kids.  Well, you're overdue.  We shot in a new location for me, and it lived up to it's name, Cathedral Park.  Just look at the structures of the bridge, isn't it gorgeous?  I will definitely be revisiting that site.  In the meantime, enjoy some photos from their session!




Mom and Dad, together 54 years!



Steffanie and her beau, Anthony, but pretty much, he's just one of the bunch. :)
















This cracks me up.  I told Stacey to make herself laugh, and here's what I got....BUT....
....then I got this because she couldn't help laughing at how silly she felt.  If that's what it takes. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment