Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life Long Friends are the BEST Friends::Kaycee, Jon and Lily::

Some of my favorite shoots are with my close friends. They've seen me through many stages of life, we've supported each other, and to be able to share my love for photography with them is such a blessing and a way for me to give back and share in their lives even more.  

Kaycee and I have been friends since our freshman year in high school, 20 years this fall (YIKES!!!!).  She's the type of forever friend every girl should have.  Kaycee and my other friend, Jenn (both girls to the far left) are my treasured high school friends.  I love seeing where we've come from to where we are now, all married, families growing (Jenn wins, she has 4 girls).

These two top photos are of Jenn, Kaycee and I at my wedding (almost 13 years ago) and Kaycee's wedding (almost 4 years ago).  Enjoy this little blast from the past, and yes, I know I look about 15. ;)


Ugh I'm about 3 months pregnant with Jordan, it's stinkin' hot and I'm so nauseated. :) But love my girls!

Kaycee, her awesome husband Jon and ADORABLE little Lily came for a fun family visit in February and of course I had to fit in some photos for them.  Duh!  We caught the last of the evening light at a local park while my kids played around and we tried in vain to get Lily to smile.  But she is so darn cute, who really cares, right?





















I love you, my friend.  I love our friendship, I love what a fantastic wife and mother you are and that we can continue to be in each other's lives no matter the distance, whether it be in miles or time. :) xoxo koren

1 comment: