Monday, April 15, 2013

Project.12::Doors & Windows::a day in my life

I've never participated in a "big" project before and this one interested me so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  I love sites that cause you to grow and learn from other photographers all the while not making you feel inadequate about your own work.  There is no "wrong" answer!  

Project.12 is one of those great groups, and this month's theme was "Windows and Doors".  The trick is that it has to be your OWN family, no clients. Incorporate your home, family and pets (if possible).  That was rough! :)  Mine kind of turned out more as a "day in the life" sequence more so than an actual shoot!  Enjoy!

Jordan enjoying some "peekaboo" play in the curtains.





Jill:: I'm soooo regal!

....AAAAAND I'm over it!

chore time.

"Mama, I'm a gonna make you a warm chai, k?"



Me and the hubs.

Some attempts at "family portraits". :)

I really like this one! It's very us!


Attemping to include the dog, epic fail!  She wanted to play!

Watchin' a little "Casper and Friends" on Netflix!


Our other dog Coco, poor thing needs a haircut!


Goodbye for now!  xoxo koren

1 comment:

  1. So....I am blog-stalking you and freaking out over your photography. You have such a beautiful gift, your eye is amazing. Amazing.

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete