Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bright and Early Beauty::1 Year Old Cali and Family

Avery and her family were a wonderful referral to me.  She contacted me wanting a session at their home with their one year old daughter Cali.  I would never not do photos in someone's home, but not seeing it, I don't know what the lighting is like, furniture, decor...all that.  I arrived at their home on a slightly wet Saturday morning at 8am.  I was welcomed by about 4 dogs (Grandma and Grandpa were visiting too with their pets) and shown to their back yard.  WOW what an oasis!  I do NOT have a green thumb at all, this was spectacular.  I never would have guessed all of that was hidden behind their home.  Cali was such a bubbly little thing, so full of personality.  Grandpa help get some smiles and giggles out of her (I should have snapped a few of his antics) and dad Ryan was so in love with BOTH of his girls.  What a pleasant way to start my weekend!







She really wanted her special little lovey!






Screaming with glee! Haha!








We shot a few with Grandma and Grandpa as well!






And not to be ignored, we threw the dogs in there as well.  Of COURSE they're part of the family! :)



Thank you for a wonderful morning.  I look forward to working with you all in the future!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment