Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family Photo Shoot~The "B" Family

I know Kellie because I go through the wonderful coffee stand she works at, Revive Espresso and Tea, pretty much every day. It's just so darn conveniently close to my house and their chai tea is my drug of choice. Oh well!

Her little girl is now 6 months old and having seen my photography on Facebook, she asked me to take some family pictures for her. Well, of course! The day we met was very touchy, a little windy, cloudy, sunbursts, more clouds, oh wait, here's some rain for ya! :) Kellie, her husband, Shawn, their adorable little girl, Elise, and two pug dogs were so great though. We met at a local park but it was a bit of a walk to get to a little bridge and barn I wanted to take their pictures at. We trudged along, got sprinkled on but ended up getting some wonderful photos of this sweet family...




This barn was such a great prop, a bit of a walk, but well worth it!








Thanks you guys! I'll see you in the drive-thru...

No comments:

Post a Comment