Friday, April 29, 2011

Maternity Shoot~Jeri

Jeri is another MOMS group contact that I have. She served on leadership with me a few years ago and since then she's also attended. She caught me one day saying how much she liked my photography and would love to try to do a newborn shoot once baby #3 comes. I suggested to her that I'd love to do a maternity shoot with her, too, to help build my portfolio and experience. I'm so glad she agreed, and wanted to make sure I got this post done before her third little guy makes his appearance. Jeri is so sweet, calm and quiet, and seriously, are pregnant women ALLOWED to be this gorgeous? I say it with love... :) Enjoy!


I love how she added her bow saying she was wrapped up like a package!











Here's to a speedy delivery and another healthy, adorable baby boy, Jeri!

No comments:

Post a Comment